Translate

Monday 1 April 2013

Tonkatsu in Takadanobaba @ 坂井精肉店 高田馬場店

So I wanted to check out the highest ranked Tonkatsu restaurant in Tokyo this last Tuesday, but unfortunately when me and my friend arrived it turned out to be closed, so hungry for Tonkatsu, we hit up another Tonkatsu restaurant in Takadanobaba.

It looked like a pretty simple place and it was very cheap. Only about 800 yen for a fillet set menu with a massive pile of vegetables. The Tonkatsu was surprisingly good though. Very tasty and there were quite a lot of sauces to choose from plus the usual fresh lemon to sprinkle over it. All in all a great value Tonkatsu. If this was in Ikebukuro I'd be back here quite often, but probably not quite worth the trip down to Takadanobaba for me, unless I'm already in the area.

Rating: 3.5/5

http://tabelog.com/tokyo/A1305/A130503/13097912/

No comments:

Post a Comment