Translate

Sunday 14 April 2013

料理: とんかつ 方面: 高田馬場 レストラン: 成蔵 5/5


This week, I finally got a chance to check out Tokyo's #1 Tonkatsu restaurant aswell as Tokyo's #1 restaurant under 3000JPY, aswell as a restaurant in the Top 1000 restaurants in all of Japan. I'm glad to report it did not disappoint. For 2200ish JPY, I got a Hire Katsu set menu. The sides were all great. The miso soup, potato salad, vegetables and rice were all great and very tasty, but most importantly the Tonkatsu was EPIC! I tried to eat them in a few ways, since there were some spices and a sauce on the table, but it turned out the best way to eat this delicious Tonkatsu is with nothing but a little bit of salt. It's fried to absolute perfection!
Thus, I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone living in Tokyo. Definitely worth a trip to Takadanobaba. Since I only live 2 train stations away, I will undoubtedly make a return visit here every now and then, whenever I'm craving Tonkatsu.

Rating: 5/5

評決:
東京にいたら、行って、食べた方がいいですよ! 

食べログ:
http://tabelog.com/tokyo/A1305/A130503/13114695/

No comments:

Post a Comment