Translate

Thursday 21 March 2013

Ramen in Ikebukuro @ 中華一番



I really wanted to eat some Ramen today, because it had been a while, so I tried to find a good Ramen shop on tabelog. I found one that was very highly rated, so crossed Ikebukuro station and went there. The thing I didn't pay attention to is that there are 2 Ramen shops next to eachother. One not so highly rated one, that's clearly indicated as a Ramen shop and one highly rated one which is not quite as easily identifiable. I tried to go to the latter one, but ended up at the first, unfortunately enough. The Ramen wasn't particularly tasty. Somehow tasted a little bit sweet weirdly enough. And the toppings were very minimal as you can see. A tiny piece of pork and an even tinier piece of nori. Needles to say I won't be returning here, but will be sure to check out the highly rated Ramen shop in the near future. Only good thing here is the price. 530Yen for a Shouyu Ramen bowl is very cheap.

Rating: 1.5/5

Frank Says: Since I was the only one in the shop and the Ramen shop next door is supposed to be a bad ass, I doubt this will be in business much longer. The tastiness of the bowl of Ramen is the single most important thing for a Ramen store to succeed.

評決:
となりの店ではもっともっと美味しいラーメンを食べられるはずですよ!これはダメです。

http://tabelog.com/tokyo/A1305/A130501/13045162/

No comments:

Post a Comment