Translate

Thursday 21 February 2013

Yakitori in Jiyuugaoka @ ヨシナリ商店

My first Yakitori in Japan and even outside of Japan I have not eaten Yakitori very often, so I can't compare this to a lot of other Yakitori meals. However, I can vouch for the atmosphere and owner of this tiny Yakitori bar. Although there wasn't much room, it was filled with friendly people and it was someone's birthday. It didn't take long before the entire bar was having group discussions and in general the atmosphere was very friendly and happy. To top things off, either the shop owner or the one who's birthday it was treated the entire bar to champagne and cake.

I'm not too sure about the food, I think it was probably not the greatest Yakitori, but I can definitely say I had a fun evening in this place.

Rating: 3-/5

http://tabelog.com/tokyo/A1317/A131703/13143584/

No comments:

Post a Comment