Translate

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Sushi in Sakae(Nagoya) @ 金沢まいもん寿司 梅鉢亭

This is the best sushi I've had in Nagoya. The sushi was very well put together. They cut the fish nearly perfectly and the sushi just looks beautiful as a result. It tasted great too. Especially the white fish were fantastic! The crab was the best I ever had(although I haven't had good crab very often) and the Anago had sadly enough cooled down a bit by the time I got to it, but it was still amazing!

The service was great too as usual in Japan and I have to mention the restaurant itself. It's a beautiful place and if I lived in Nagoya I'm sure I'd come back here very often. Because for 2500Yen it was good value for money too!

Rating: 4/5

Best Piece: Hotate - Scallops
Least Good Piece: Ebi - Prawn

http://tabelog.com/aichi/A2301/A230103/23001583/

No comments:

Post a Comment