Translate

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Sushi in Fushimi(Nagoya) @ 東鮓本店

After either being denied access or just barely missing the lunch shift at the restaurant around the corner and desperately wanting to eat sushi, I walked into the first place I saw. This turned out to be a bit of a mistake. While at ~1500Yen it was pretty cheap, it was not pretty good. It was actually pretty disappointing. At only a handful pieces it was a bit overpriced, especially for lunch. Furthermore the quality of the fish was pretty bad for Japanese standards.
Every single other person in the restaurant was at least 3 times my age(no joke), so I think it's probably not targetted at young connoisseurs like myself. However, this did mean they were playing nice, relaxing classical music for their target audience, which I too was able to appreciate. The food however did not satisfy me.

Rating: 2-/5

Best Piece: None
Worst Piece: Maguro - Tuna

http://tabelog.com/aichi/A2301/A230105/23002497/

No comments:

Post a Comment