Translate

Monday 4 March 2013

Miso Katsu Donburi in Sakae(Nagoya) @ 矢場とん 三越ラシック店

Yesterday at the Tuna restaurant I ate the best Miso Katsu of my life made of Tuna. Today I also ate some very good Miso Katsu. Not quite as good as yesterday's Tuna version, but nonetheless very good. This was a Donburi Miso Katsu with a couple of sides for 1250Yen. Donburi is basically rice with something(Miso Katsu in this case) on top. The sides were so-so, but most importantly the Miso Katsu delivered.

Rating: 3/5

Recommendation: Sometimes it's hard to judge an entire restaurant without trying multiple things on their menu, however in the case of this restaurant I think it's quite allright, since pretty much the entire menu consists of Miso Katsu dishes. Therefore I can quite confidently say this entire restaurant is a good choice for both lunch and dinner.

http://tabelog.com/aichi/A2301/A230103/23000135/

No comments:

Post a Comment